Community volunteers help create the home atmosphere that our scholars need. Whether it’s
- cooking a meal as a volunteer houseparent;
- putting your handyman’s skills and know-how to work to maintain our physical facilities;
- getting our scholars to school, football practice, science fairs, or religious services on time;
- using your technological or administrative experience to help our offices fun smoothly;
- tutoring kids who are struggling in a particular subject;
- or supporting our program and our scholars in a multitude of other ways,
Boys Hope Girls Hope needs your help.
If you would be interested in sharing your time, experience, and talents with children who need them please contact the Program Director of the Affiliate closest to you. For a complete list of Affiliate locations and contact information, click here.