Boys Hope Girls Hope is an academic scholarship program for underprivileged youth in the metro Detroit area.
Our program recognizes that children have the desire to be successful but social and economic stressors could hinder their ability to succeed. Education is the key to breaking the cycle of poverty and we provide the best private education to our scholars.
We empower our scholars to realize their potential by supporting them academically, emotionally, spiritually and financially.
Children generally come to us at a young age and remain members of our extended family for life.
- Education is critical to reaching one's full potential.
- Spirituality and an active faith-life are essential elements of healthy personal development.
- Children have the capacity to transcend their circumstances if given a safe environment, opportunities and loving support.
- Integrity, honesty, respect, a willingness to love and services to others are important measures of personal success.
- Individuals are responsible for their destinies and actions, and all children deserve the guidance, support and opportunities to choose a path to reaching their full potential.
- Respect for the dignity, value, unique perspectives and talents of every individual is the foundation of positive social and emotional development, as well as strong and vibrant communities.