Boys Hope Girls Hope helps academically capable and motivated children-in-need to meet their full potential and become men and women for others by providing value-centered, family-like homes, opportunities and education through college.
OUR STATEMENT OF VALUES
Founded on the belief that a loving God cares about the life of every individual, Boys Hope Girls Hope acts in accordance with the following values:
- Education is critical to reaching one’s full potential.
- Spirituality and an active faith-life are essential elements of healthy personal development.
- Children have the capacity to transcend their circumstances if given a safe environment, opportunities, and loving support.
- Integrity, honesty, respect, a willingness to love, and service to others are important measures of personal success.
- Individuals are responsible for their destinies and actions, and all children deserve the guidance, support and opportunities to choose a path to reaching their full potential.
- Respect for the dignity, value, unique perspectives, and talents of every individual is the foundation of positive social and emotional development, as well as strong and vibrant communities.